What is a Massage Belt?
A Massage Belt is an abdominal belt with massage pressure points that are intended for individuals who have problems with their lower back or who require additional support.
This belt can be worn under clothing easily, and the massage nodes are able to relax an individual’s muscles after a long day of sitting or standing. Additionally, this belt can be worn by people who exercise regularly as a form of recovery.
Lumbar disc protrusion is a common health problem that affects many people of all ages. It occurs when the soft, gel-like center (nucleus pulposus) in the spinal column herniates out through an opening in one or more of the surrounding vertebrae.
Traditional treatments require wearing heavy and uncomfortable back braces for long periods while also following strict physical therapy regimens. These methods are inconvenient and difficult for most people to deal with regularly.
The Self Heating Magnetic Therapy Massage Belt provides effective pain relief without any drugs or surgery required by applying a magnetic field into the lumbar region.
It helps reduce swelling, relieve muscle tension, improve blood circulation, and increase oxygen supply affected areas to promote the healing process effectively. And it can be worn under clothes, so no need to worry about others seeing your belt!
Feature and Benefits of Massage Belt
- High elastic fiber cloth, fine texture, soft handle.
- Vented and breathable flexible side panels.
- Adjustable Neoprene double pull braces.
- Nano infrared thermal acupuncture dot matrix, heating quickly, lasting effect.
- Magnetic therapy increases blood flow and helps relieve pain associated with joint and back problems.
- The magnetic heating effect helps to relax muscles and reduces fatigue.
- Supporting the waist, maintaining a good posture to have some impact on losing fat and keep slim in some way.
It is recommended for use by the general public as it will provide relaxation and stress relief. However, there are certain cases where individuals should avoid using this product:
1) It is not recommended for pregnant women, nursing, or planning on becoming pregnant.
2) For those suffering from a high fever or damaged skin.
3) For people with skin allergies or sensory disturbances.
4) Do not use it on anyone who is in an unstable condition, physically weak, or has wounds in the area where you are applying the belt.
5) For those with acute soft tissue injuries, do not use.
6) Those under medication or receiving medical treatments should consult a doctor before using.
7) For those with severe trauma, high blood pressure, or any other disease. Please do not use it when in pain.
8) Do not use if you have a pacemaker or metal stents and other electronic devices inside your body.
9) Please keep out of reach from children under three years old.
How to use massage belt?
1) Put the elastic fabric near any area where physical therapy may help alleviate discomfort or soreness in these areas
2). Put it right on top for maximum benefit
3 ). Ensure there are no tangles
4 ) Adjust tension as needed Massage belts have been frequently used throughout history due t o their therapeutic benefits which relax tense muscles while reducing stress .
It doesn’t take much time at all before clients start noticing results after- wearing the belt regularly.
Massage belts may be a cheap and easy way to help you reduce pain, relieve stress, or sleep better. This is not just for people who can afford massage therapists on the regular.
You don’t have to spend big bucks when you can use this simple belt with tourmaline function fabric.
If you want some relief from your aches and pains without feeling guilty about spending money on yourself, then get yours now! We offer free shipping.